Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Latest Issue of Polymer Cafe

Friday afternoon, the latest issue of Polymer Cafe arrived. It doesn't seem long since the last issue came out-- a pleasant surprise in my mailbox, now that the magazine has made the switch from four issues a year to six.

Lots of eye candy in this one-- including plenty of gorgeous photos of Kathleen Dustin's work (like the piece on the cover) and a gallery of work by the authors of projects in this issue. There are a couple of sculpting tutorials and a few jewelry projects, as well as a tribute to Joan and Mike Clipp (the initial publishers of the magazine) and the other regular features. Oh, and quite a few ads. ;o) I actually like seeing some ads-- gives me an idea of what else is out there. I particularly like the ones that have nice photos of potential projects.

So now I have a little more clay-related reading material! ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

I had no idea PolymerCafe came out 6 times now! I need to get my hands on one.

Michael said...

Yes, it's good news, isn't it? :o)