Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Haven't been claying this week :o(

I haven't had much time for the clay this week. I've been busy trying to get things ready for: 1. the new furniture that's scheduled to be delivered on Friday, and 2. some house guests we're expecting... toward the weekend, sometime? It's Donald's (my husband's) sister, Ingela, and her S.O., Joachim. (I may have just terribly misspelled his name. Fortunately, it is very doubtful that he'll ever read this!)

However, in all honestly, I haven't been so busy that I couldn't have devoted a bit more time to claying. (Now, if I'd done all the things I needed to do, I would've been, but seeing as I didn't...) Instead, I've wasted possible clay-time by obsessing over my Etsy shop, my photos on Flickr, and possible ways to promote the shop, including signing up at various places on-line.

This obsessing is not a good thing. (Duh. Really? (g)) I mean, checking every so often-- noticing whether my views and hearts are increasing-- being interested in how things are going-- that's just natural. But when it's making me feel blue because nothing seems to happen (despite my best efforts), and when it's keeping me from doing something more productive-- not to mention a heck of a lot more fun-- then it's time that I stop.

Well, one good thing. I'll be too busy the next few days to spend much time on-line, even if I wanted to. ;o)

No comments: