Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Other Polymer Clay Blogs

Coming back to this blog after months away, I noticed that my blogroll (via Google Reader) had disappeared. Don't ask me how. I'm only too thankful that I figured out again how to add it back. However, upon putting it back, I saw that it is huge-- too long, really, for my sidebar. So, for the time being, I'm going to try putting it here in a single "entry", then link to this in the sidebar.

So, if you're looking for some more polymer clay blogs to read, here are the ones I've found:




P.S. I'm fibbing on the date so that this won't appear on the front page of my blog. It's actually December 4th, 2008, but I'm going back to 2007. (g)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, January 24, 2009, Anonymous Mary Tempesta said...

Hello Michael,
Thank you for including me in your list of blogs. I've been following yours for about a year now....oh, by the way we recently became Flickr friends too. Remember?
Thanks again,
Mary

 
At 6:50 PM, August 26, 2009, Blogger Alice Stroppel said...

Thanks so much for including my blog in your blog list. I've listed your blog on my links page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home