Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I am returned from my absence...

--Albeit one of only a few days' duration. ;o)

The tables arrived late (around 8 p.m.) on Friday. I won't go into the particulars (since no-one-- not even myself-- will be likely to care five days from now... or even right this very moment!), but suffice it to say that I was glad to have them finally in our possession.

However, by the time they got here, I was in the worst part of my cold-- nose tender from too many tissues, head dizzy, and mind foggy. (I always forget just how misearble a cold is until I'm living through one, but they never fail to make me wonder how really, truly ill people can manage, if a simple cold can bring me to my knees in such short order.)

Needless to say, I wasn't feeling up to the task of putting together the craft room. (It was a "job" I'd been looking forward to, so I'd have hated to have it ruined by a cold, anyway, even if I hadn't been feeling quite so fatigued.) The worst part of the cold seems to be over, now, though, and the room is coming together. I still have some basic "putting away" to do-- as task that isn't quite so basic as usual, since I first have to decide where everything should be "put away". It's almost done, though, and by the end of the day, it should at least look organized, if not completely finished and decorated.

So, actually, what I really ought to be doing is working in the room, right now. Better get to it!

No comments: