Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Waiting, waiting, waaaaiiiting...

I hate waiting for deliveries. (Yes, I'm strikingly unique from other folks in that way.)

I'm trying to get some things done today, but between the cold that's steadily creeping into the house and the waaaiiiting for the tables to be delivered, I'm not having a very productive day. If I go into the back of the house (away from the driveway), I keep hearing phantom noises and "having" to go check to see if someone's pulled into the driveway.

There are still four and half hours in which the tables might possibly be delivered. On the one hand, that's good, but on the other hand, that's over four more hours for me to keep thinking I've heard something on the road.

Well, better try to go get something accomplished...

No comments: